Friday 23 March 2012

Start Over

Here I am again, I started a blog before but never really followed up with it. The first post was me talking about getting diagnosed with Celiac, feel free to read that one. But most of you know my trail and error process of dealing with this new found aspect of my life.
I will probably blog about that, as I get more comfortable with putting myself out there for everyone to read, but as of right now it is too sensitive for me to put out into the world.
I spend a lot of time reading blogs, and I always find new interesting things when I read them. Most of them are fitness or food related, so I hope that if you read this blog you will learn new things. 

Picture below is one I found in one of the many pages I "like" on facebook, this is my motto. I don't wanna become someone better,  but I wanna become the person I have always wanted to be. The glimpses of that girl I see are what push me, so by putting it out there hopefully I will become that girl


3 comments: