Monday 18 June 2012

Thoughts about improving my blog

Helllooooo!!

So I have been thinking about this for a while now. I know that lots of people have blogs, and I subscribe to a lot of blogs myself. Many I check regularly and try recipes, workouts and respond to posts. That is what I hope my blog to turn into. Some place where people can go and read something that may speak to me.

So I thought one important thing that I could talk about and that I have a lot of knowledge on, is dun dun dun gluten free and Celiac. So I thought about every Wednesday doing a "Wheat-less Wednesday"  blog. Where I could post some of my fave all time recipes, special treats, items I love, and general facts about Celiac. I think this is a very misunderstood disease and the only way people will learn more is if people like me, discuss it and talk about it.
I haven't been very comfortable talking about it. And had and still have a lot of physical, mental and emotional healing to do with this, as this is me for life. So as part of the healing process for me, is discussing it. And spreading awareness, so I don't have to be as worried about stuff like this.


If you would like to learn more more, or are interested in it, follow me, email me, or facebook me. I am up for any sort of suggestions.





No comments:

Post a Comment